if you think about switching your databases to asm, want to boot your people or just want to do a workshop which offers a lot of practice and less slides feel free to contact me.
what you’ll get:
your own virtual box image, containing:
- pre-installed oracle linux
- software only installation of the grid infrastructure
- all scripts and solutions for the topics discussed
- reset scripts for each topic, so you may re-do each topic as much as you want
.. and the full set of slides, of course ( although the workshop is much more about practice you need to know the theoretical fundamentals )
some of the topics are:
- storage preparation for asm
- asmlib, use it or not ?
- configuration of the cluster stack and asm
- troubleshooting techniques
- best practices
- command line tools
it’s up to you if you’d like to do the workshop in-house or at a location organized by my company. you may even reuse the slides and virtual image for your own internal workshops, if you want.